Popular anti-wrinkle injections (Botox and dermal fillers treatments) have been reduced by 30% off. These treatments are performed by our NHS Registered Doctors and Nurses.
There are a number of different types of treatment for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Common procedures include muscle relaxants and dermal fillers.
- Muscle Relaxants – Muscle relaxing injections (including Botox®) use the botulinum toxin to block the nerve impulses that cause muscle contraction. They are a popular temporary non-surgical anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Dermal Fillers – Fillers are used to plump out wrinkles and laughter lines in the face. It made from hyaluronic acid (which naturally occurs in the skin) – is a non-surgical treatment frequently used for smile lines.
Both types of anti-wrinkle injections take about 15 minutes to complete, but this can vary depending on the number of wrinkles treated. Muscle relaxants generally take effect over a week or two and last three to four months, whilst dermal fillers can last for up to a year.
The benefits of having anti-wrinkle treatment done at Perfectlaserslim:
- Reducing down the visible effects of aging
- Feeling as though you look younger, or closer to your actual age
- An overall improved appearance
- Greater self-esteem and self-confidenc
At Perfectlaserslim, we use today’s most trusted and effective and advanced injection techniques and correct product placement can significantly lower the frequency of touch up treatments, as well as the amount of product required in subsequent touch ups to maintain results. Results are very natural.