FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Atractylodes (Bai Zhu)
Atractylodes or Bai Zhu is a key medicinal herb in Chinese Medicine. This powerful herb is one of best to promote digestion. It works by removing the accumulation of food, Phlegm and Qi ( energy ) and boosting the health of Spleen. Atractylodes or Bai Zhu can be added to your daily routine to control sugar cravings and appetite. It eliminates fluid retention and offers long term digestive as well as weight goal management benefits.
£12.99 – £28.99
Atractylodes or Bai Zhu is a powerful herb that offers digestive benefits. It controls sugar cravings and appetite naturally. This powerful herb works by boosting the energy (Qi) of Spleen, by removing the accumulation of food, Phlegm and fluid retention. By getting to the root cause Atractylodes offers long term digestive benefits as well as helps with weight management.
Atractylodes is a traditional herb for digestion and boosting Spleen Qi energy. It is one of the top 20 most popular herbs used daily in China in the form of soup, tea or supplements. Offering long term digestive support and offering health benefits such as:
- Reduces sugar food craving*
- Natural Appetite Suppressant*
- Complete Bowel Support & Function
- Eliminates fluid retention/ water retention*
- Weight Management*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email