FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Black Cohosh is a herb that is widely used for perimenopause and menopause. This powerful herb reduces any imbalances in the hormone estrogen and provides relief from symptoms including hot flashes, mood swings, cramps, vaginal dryness, and excessive sweating. By getting to the root cause Black Cohosh supports transition through menopause, calms and eases anxiety and stress.
£12.99 – £28.99
Black Cohosh is widely used to help women who are transitioning through menopause and perimenopause. This powerful herb works by balancing estrogen hormones. It provides relief from symptoms including hot flashes, mood swings, cramps, vaginal dryness, and excessive sweating.
Black Cohosh is a traditional herb which helps hormonal imbalance for women who are experiencing menopause. Black Cohosh is one of the top 20 most popular herbs taken daily in China in the form of soup, tea or supplements to enhance hormonal balance.
- Natural Long Term Relief for Menopause Symptoms*
- High Grade Botanical Extract, Herbal Premenstrual Treatment*
- Balances Your mood and Stress Levels*
- Effectively relieves hot flushes and night sweats*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Black Cohosh Extract
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, WeChat, Call or Email