FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Chinese Motherwort (Yi Mu Cao)
Chinese Motherwort (Yi Mu Cao) is a popular Chinese herb to balance women’s hormones. Yi Mu Cao can be used to balance overall hormones due to its ability to soothe blood stagnation. It effectively helps with irregular menstrual cycle, amenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain, heavy flow with clots, fixed abdominal masses, infertility and traumatic pain. This powerful herb can also be used for targeted relief and support with fibroid and endometriosis.
£12.99 – £28.99
Chinese Motherwort (Yi Mu Cao) by GinSen offers a natural solution for menstrual health conditions, irregular period and PMS symptoms including menstrual cramps, bloating. It is effective for reducing blood clotting, inflammation in the pelvic region, and overall hormonal balance. This powerful herb works to stimulating blood flow if you are experiencing amenorrhea, promote the functioning of fertility organs and soothe blood stagnation.
Chinese Motherwort (Yi Mu Cao) is a traditional herb to regulate menstrual cycle and provide relief from PMS symptoms. It contains compounds that stimulate the release of oxytocin, often known as the ‘love hormone’ which has shows to relieve pain. It is one of the top 20 herbs used daily in China in the form of tea, soup or supplement to unblock energy channels and promote blood flow.
- PMS symptoms
- Irregular or missing period
- Effective for long term healthy periods issues such as clotting
- Targeted Relief And Support for Fibroid and Endometriosis
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 1-2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Chinese Motherwort Extract
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, WeChat, Call or Email