FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)
Dong Quai or Angelica sinessis has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. It is rich in compounds with anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating effects and can be added to your daily routine for its many health benefits. Often coined as “women’s fertility herb” or “female ginseng” this powerful herb is used to balance female hormones and menstrual cycle. It is also a great herb for male infertility, Dong Quai also has mild sedative properties for calming and relaxing the mind and body.
£12.99 – £28.99
Dong Quai or Angelica sinensis is rich in compounds with anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulating effects and iron, it can be added to your daily routine for its many health benefits. Balancing hormones naturally and supporting healthy blood circulation, especially in the abdomen, pelvic basin and combating anemia this versatile herb can be added to your daily routine.
It also offers natural anti ageing properties and provides relief from symptoms such as headache, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cramps, fibroids, nasal, rheumatoid arthritis and overall well being.
Dong Quai is a herb for iron deficiency, Blood nutrition and hormone nutrition. It is suitable to consume this effective herb in the form of soup, tea or supplement for long term well-being support and helping with health conditions, such as:
- Natural Estrogen & Progesterone balance*
- Low iron level (anemia)*
- Symptoms of low iron levels such as hairs loss*
- Promotes positive mood and hormonal balance*
- Hormonal balance (delayed, missing or light periods)*
- Fertility support – difficulty conceiving naturally due to poor eggs or sperm quality*
- Anti fatigue*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Dong Quai Extract
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email