FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Ginkgo Biloba is a widely used and top selling herbal tonic. Ginkgo biloba extract is derived from the leaves of the Ginkgo biloba tree and are known for its memory and concentration boosting benefits. This powerful tonic can be easily added to your daily routine. It contains natural compounds to improve blood circulation and offers a range of health benefits, including improving cognitive function, sharpens memory and focus, encouraging better function of the brain.
£12.99 – £28.99
Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful tonic that offers a range of health benefits, including improving cognitive function, boosting brain activity, and improving memory and concentration. This unique memory tonic can be added to your daily routine, it contains a natural compound to improve blood circulation, sharpens memory and focus, encouraging better function of the brain.
Gingko also contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, antioxidants that provide protection against oxidative cell damage. Offering great anti ageing properties and a natural approach to reducing symptoms of anxiety.
- Authentic Ginkgo Biloba Improves Attention And Memory*
- High Concentration Maximum Strength, Effective Fatigue Aid*
- Helps Improve Cognitive Functions And Brain Health*
- Easy Absorption No Preservatives Added
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, WeChat, Call or Email