FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Green tea is a popular Chinese tea, which can be added to your daily routine for its various benefits. This high concentration tea promotes full body detox and reduces body blood lipid fat naturally. Green tea has gained popularity world wide due to its digestive benefits, ability to maintain normal blood glucose level and protect cells from oxidative stress.
£12.99 – £28.99
Green tea by GinSen promotes natural body detox and maintains healthy blood sugar levels, ideal to help with your weight management goals. Green tea is a natural antioxidant, it also offers digestive benefits and cleanses the colon. These natural herbal Chinese Medicine supplements are made in the UK.
✔ Body detoxing
✔ Liver fat cleanse*
✔ Colon cleanse *
✔ Reducing blood sugar level *
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 1-2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Green Tea Extract 7:1
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email