FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Mugwort (Ai Ye)
Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi) has been traditionally used for its warming properties, especially in the practice of moxibustion for thousands of years. Now available in tablet and powder form this powerful herb can be used for women’s health, especially ‘cold uterus’ conditions which affect fertility. It boosts Yang energy and alleviates symptoms including heavy bleeding, cramping pain, blood clotting, helping fibroid, endometriosis and cyst.
£12.99 – £28.99
Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi) is used for its warming properties. Traditionally used in the practice of Moxibustion now Mugwort can be added to your daily routine in the form of tablets and powder. This power herb can be used for women’s health, it improves Uterus warmth (Yang energy level) and effectively helps with cold uterus along with symptoms such as periods cramps pain, blood clotting, vaginal bleeding (threatened miscarriage). It is an essential and highly recommended herb for mums to be for a healthy pregnancy.
The herb has warming properties especially for the abdominal channels and organs, which effectively clears away coldness and boosts blood circulation.
Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi) is a traditional herb which offers long term support for the health of women’s womb, menstrual conditions and aids natural conception
- Natural Relief For Heavy Menstrual Bleeding*
- Relieves Menstrual cramping Pain & Clotting*
- Support For Healthy Pregnancy*
- Cold Uterus
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 1-2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi)
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email