FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Spirulina ( Blue Green Algae, Micro-algae ) is a super food which can be added to your daily routine for its nutritional content and health benefits. Spirulina has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties, as well as the ability to help regulate the immune system. This powerful herb offers benefits such as speeding up weight loss, reducing blood lipid levels, lowering blood sugar level.
£12.99 – £28.99
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a type of phytoplankton that is the basis of the food chain. It contains pure Spirulina platensis, a source of protein, vitamins, minerals, essential and non-essential amino acids, fatty acids, trace elements.
Spirulina has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties, as well as the ability to help regulate the immune system. This powerful herb offers benefits such as speeding up weight loss, reducing blood lipid levels, lowering blood sugar level and supports overall wellbeing.
Containing all of the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and omega’s. It is especially rich in B vitamins and gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
- Balance and strengthening immune system*
- Reducing Blood fat level*
- Daily colon cleanse*
- Lowering blood sugar level*
- Assist with weight management*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 1-2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Spirulina Extract 7:1
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email