FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosus)
Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb which can be added to your daily routine for its various benefits. This powerful herb increases energy levels, reduces fatigue, improves lymphatic function, lowers and stabilises blood sugar levels naturally. Research has shown Siberian Ginseng to improve the lymphatic function, reduce water retention, insulin resistance and sharpen memory. It is also used to boost the immune system, prevent colds, and increase appetite.
£12.99 – £28.99
Siberian Ginseng or or Eleutherococcus Senticosus is a popular adaptogenic herb which can be added to your daily routine for its various benefits. This powerful herb in Chinese medicine is known as a kidney yang tonic, which increases energy levels, sharpens memory, reduces fatigue, improves lymphatic function, lowers and stabilises blood sugar levels naturally.
Research has shown Siberian Ginseng to improve the lymphatic function, reduce water retention and insulin resistance. It is also used to boost the immune system, prevent colds, and increase appetite.
Siberian Ginseng is a traditional herbal ingredient, a powerful kidney tonic which can be added to your daily routine in the form of soup, tea and supplement.
- Pure extract for strengthening immune system*
- Easy absorption for long term fatigue elimination*
- Sharpens memory and focus*
- Controls healthy blood sugar levels and boosts stamina*
- Restores and support bone density*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Siberian Ginseng Extract
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email