FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend £20
Xi Xian Cao (St Paul’s Wort)
St Paul’s Wort or Xi Xian Cao is an herb that is effective for the treatment of Blocked Fallopian Tubes. This powerful herb acts as a natural anti inflammatory, eliminates blood clotting and blood toxic heat. Xi Xian Cao can be added to your daily routine to also provide relief from joint pain (arthritis), reduce period cramps, swelling and general pain.
£12.99 – £28.99
St Paul’s Wort or Xi Xian Cao is a popular hero for unblocking Fallopian Tubes naturally and providing long term joint pain relief (arthritis). This natural anti inflammatory can also be used for treatment of blood clotting, detoxing, swelling, reducing cramps, and general pain.
Xi Xian Cao can be added to your daily routine in the form of tea, soup or supplements to unblock energy channels, promote blood flow, support fallopian tubes and joint pain.
- Support Healthy Joints And Cartilage Improves Flexibility*
- Support Fallopian Tube Health*
- Natural Anti-inflammatory *
- Natural Adhesion & Scar Tissue Reduction*
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1.
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all in quality complies with high standard, the herbs received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Take 3 Tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meals.
Take 5 Grams to dissolve in a cup of warm water, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
Xi Xian Cao (St Paul’s Wort Grass, or – Siegesbeckia aboveground parts ) Extract 7:1
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for under 18.
- If you are pregnant please consult a herbalist before consuming.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label
Free online consultation available
We have two locations in London (Kensington and Chelsea) visit in clinic or use our free consultation service. Virtual consultation is available on WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Call or Email