Chinese herbal tea masks
What are herbal tea masks?
Herbal remedies are a big part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, but herbal teas can also be applied as a mask to work on acupressure points or muscles and tissue directly. These herbal masks date back over 3 millenia utilising secret anti-ageing formulas passed down from the royal palace and are made from rare carefully hand picked ingredients.
How does it work
Each mask is specially formulated to:
- Unlock your blood flow with Taoren, Hong hua and Guiwei
- Open your channels and detox your body with the power of Huangqi, Dangshen and Baizhu
- Breakdown fats by harnessing Yiren me, Shanzha, Chenpi, Heyi and Fuling
- Aid your body’s natural recovery and repair using the secrets of Sanqi, Codyceps and Ginseng
- Tighten loose skin and tone your body with Dang Gui, Chuanxiong and Bai Mudan
We have a selection of popular masks available and also provide a VIP service for personalised tailor made herbal masks by consultation.
How long does it take?
Each session will be 30 to 45 minutes
For short courses we advise a minimum of 6 sessions but we recommend courses of 10 to 12 sessions for best results.
Most clients see and feel the results after just 1 or 2 sessions.
Can I use it with other treatments?
Yes, herbal tea masks are ideal for use in conjunction with other treatments like acupuncture, lymphatic massage or moxibustion and helps to enhance the results.
What else can I use Chinese tea masks for?
Enjoy the power of herbal tea for your whole body:
- Face: maximum tightening, toning and smoothing, reduced wrinkles
- Arms and Legs: tightening loose skin, improving the appearance of cellulite, reduce water tension
- Belly and Bottom: reshape and lift body, eliminate toxins from the body
Experts in weight loss
Over the past decade GinSen has developed a particularly effective slimming programme which can offer fast, excellent results. The programme is focused not just on weight loss but on treating the factors that lead to weight gain. If your body and lifestyle are in balance, the body’s metabolism should function properly. After an initial consultation, a tailor made treatment plan is developed combining complimentary treatments like acupuncture and herbal teas.
Disclaimer & Important Information
We can’t guarantee any treatment results. Symptoms, conditions and results are unpredictable and vary from person to person. treatment lengths and recovery times also vary from person to person. GinSen’s specialists will discuss your care needs before carrying out any treatment. All content on this site is provided as illustrative and for informational purposes only and does not guarantee results.
Whilst Acupuncture and Chinese herbal remedies are very effective in helping you lose weight, in order to stay healthy it is necessary to eat a balanced diet and take regular exercise.