Anti-Allergy Rhinitis Tang
Cang Er Zi (Cocklleburs Fruit), Huo Xiang (Korean Mint), Bai Zhi (Angelica Root), Xin Yi Hua (Magnolia Flower), Lian Qiao (Forsythia Fruit), Jin Yin Hua (Honeysuckle Flower ), Pu Gong Ying (Dandelion), Chuan Xiong (Sichuan Lovage Rhizome) and Man Jing Zi (Vitex Fruit)
Take 3 Capsules, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Anti-Allergy Rhinitis Tang
Anti-Allergy Rhinitis Tang 150 caps, nose allergies, nose discharge, nose itching, nose blocked, sneezing, runny noses, nasal congestion, 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Anti-Allergy Rhinitis Tang relief immunity imbalance caused nose allergy, such as nose discharge, nose itching, nose blocked, sneezing, runny noses, nasal congestion, itching eyes.
Anti-Allergy Rhinitis Tang is a widely used ancient Chinese herbal formula, which helps to support the immune system against seasonal allergies, allergic rhinitis and sinus, short of breath. It is 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement and UK made.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.