Jing Gui Shen Qi Tang
Shu Di (Cooked (Baked) Rehmannia Root), Shan Zhu Yu (Cornus), Shan Yao (Chinese Yam), Mu Dan Pi (Tree Peony Root Bark), Fu Ling(Poria Mushroom ), Ze Xie (Alisma), Rou Gui（Cinnamon Bark ）, Fu Zi（Prepared Aconite ）, He Shou Wu(Fo-ti), Go Qi Zi (Goji Berry ) and Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra Berry)
Take 3 Capsules, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Jing Gui Shen Qi Tang
Jing Gui Shen Qi Tang wan 150 caps, frequent urination, fatigue, tinnitus, low back pain, ankle pain swelled, knee pain, IBS, 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement. UK made.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Jing Gui Shen Qi Tang helps Kidney Yang deficiency caused low part of body ( abdomen area, legs, ankle, foot ) or Kidney meridian distribution area problems, such as frequent urination, fatigue, tinnitus, low back pain, ankle pain swallow, knee pain, sciatica, back pain, IBS, water retention.
Jing Gui Shen Qi Tang boost Kidney Yang ( warmth ) energy, Kidney Yang ( warmth ) can rid of coldness in the hand feet, to speed up metabolism, abdomen area warmth ( reproductive organs and colon system), coldness in legs and joints. It is a 100% natural remedy, food supplement, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.