Kun Bao Tang
Nu Zhen Zi (Privet Fruit), Chi Shao（Red Peony Root）, Fu Peng ZI (Chinese Raspberry), Dang Gui (Dong Quai), Tu Si Zi (Chinese Dodder Seeds ), Ji Xue Teng (Millettia), Go Qi Zi (Goji Berry ), Suan Zao Ren (Sour Jujube Seeds), Shu Di (Cooked (Baked) Rehmannia Root), Huang Qin (Scutellaria), Di Gu Pi (Lyceum Bark), Mo Han Lian (Eclipta), Nan Sha Shen (Adenophora Root), Sang Ye (White Mulberry Leaf), Mai Dong (Ophiopogon), Bai Wei (Swallowwort Root), Zhi Mu (Anemarrhena), He Shou Wu(Fo-ti), Shi Hu (Dendrobium) and Bai Shao (White Peony Root)
Take 3 capsules, 2 times a day, 30 minutes before meals
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Kun Bao Tang
Kun Bao Tang Wan Pian 1530 Caps, Menopause, Hot Flashes, Sweat, Restlessness, Insomnia. Dizziness, Tinnitus, Poor Memory, Skin Dryness, 100% Natural Remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Kun Bao Tang used for hormone imbalance caused menopause or similar menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, restlessness, and insomnia, menopausal, dizziness, tinnitus, poor memory and skin dryness.
Kun Bao Tang is Yin and Blood tonic, Estrogen is considered Yin type hormone in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). When the body stops producing oestrogen causing bothersome toxic heat. It is nourishing Yin (especially Kidney Yin which is closely associated with ageing) and calming the mind, also useful in addressing other signs of Yin deficiency. It is 100% natural remedy, food supplement and made in the UK.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.