Si Wu Tang
Dang Gui (Dong Quai), Bai Shao (White Peony Root), Chuan Xiong (Sichuan Lovage Rhizome), Shu Di (Cooked (Baked) Rehmannia Root).
Take 3 Capsules, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Si Wu Tang
Si Wu Tang Wan 150 Caps, Hair Loss, Irregular Periods, Iron Deficiency, Absent Period, Fatigue, Infertility, Dizziness, Low Immunity, Poor Memory, Constipation, Insomnia, Boost Energy, Natural Remedy
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Si Wu Tang helps Blood deficiency caused hair loss, irregular menstruation, light periods, amenorrhoea, anaemia, absent period, hormone imbalance, fatigue, unexplained infertility, dizziness, low immune, poor concentration, poor memory, vertigo, constipation, insomnia,
Si Wu Tang is Blood tonic. Blood deficiency is particularly common in women due to the loss of menstrual Blood. It is an emphasis on Blood of the Liver, Spleen and Kidney. It helps all health problems which caused by lack of Blood nutrition. It is 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement, UK made.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.