Tao Hong Si Wu Tang
Dang Gui (Dong Quai), Chi Shao（Red Peony Root）, Chuan Xiong (Sichuan Lovage Rhizome), Shu Di (Cooked (Baked) Rehmannia Root), Tao Ren (Peach Kernel) and Hong Hua (Safflower)
Take 3 capsules, 2 times a day, 30 mins before meals.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Tao Hong Si Wu Tang
Tao Hong Si Wu Tang Wan 150 Caps, Periods Cramps Pain, Irregular Period, High FSH, Low AMH, PCOS, Hormone Imbalance, Infertility, Facial Paralysis. 100% Natural Remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Tao Hong Si Wu Tang enrich Blood and regulate periods, helps abdomen cramps pain during periods, irregular period, short periods, high FSH or low AMH, hormone imbalance, infertility, facial paralysis, poor memory.
Tao Hong Si Wu Tang is a well regarded ancient Chinese medicine used to enrich the Blood and regulate periods. It helps Blood deficiency and Blood stasis caused hormone imbalance and fatigue. Its popular use in hormone balance and nerve damage or injuries. It is a 100% natural remedy, food supplement, Traditional Chinese Medicine, UK made
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.