Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang
Take 3 capsules, 2 times a day, 30 minutes after meals.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang
Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang wan 150 capsules help with chest pain, headaches, stress, angina, anxiety, period pain, palpitation, 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement, UK made.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang helps stress caused chest pain, headaches, stress, angina, cerebral thrombosis, period pain, palpitation, chest tight. It used for centuries to invigorate Blood flow, remove Qi stagnant and Blood stasis, promote chest and cardiovascular Blood circulation. It is 100% natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement, UK made.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co.,LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingridients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality comply with high standard, specially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co.,LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo are registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.