Yang Wei Tang
Shan Zha, Shen Qu, Chao Mai Ya, Hou Po, Lai Fu Zi, Fu Ling, Shan Yao, Chen Pi, Zhi Shi
Take 3 capsules, 2 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Nota substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
Yang Wei Tang
Yang Wei Tang Wan Pain 150 Caps, Poor Appetite, Indigestion, Stomach Ache and pain Acid Reflux, Bloating, Gas, Gut Bug,100% Natural Remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Yang Wei Tang promotes Stomach health. It helps to unblock food stagnant caused poor appetite, digestive discomfort, Stomach ache, acid reflux and pain, abdominal fullness, and flatulence, gut bug, Stomach coldness wind.
Yang Wei Tang helps Stomach health, remove dampness and food stagnant. It helps Stomach to digestive and absorbs, unblock Stomach energy channel. It is suitable for all types of Stomach discomfort. It also helps address on symptoms of coldness and cold-dampness, such as lost appetite and taste. It is 100% natural remedy, food supplement, Traditional Chinese Medicine and made in the UK.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.