Shu Di (Cooked (Baked) Rehmannia Root), Shan Zhu Yu (Cornus), Mu Dan Pi (Tree Peony Root Bark), Shan Yao (Chinese Yam), Fu Ling(Poria Mushroom ) and Ze Xie (Alisma)
Take 3 Capsules, 2 times a day, 30mins after a meal.
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Best used before May 2020
What is it for?
Yin Maintenance promote body Yin nutrients (tonic). Yin deficiency caused many health problems, such as hair loss, skin dryness, weak vision, weak bones, weak nails, tinnitus, insomnia with night sweats, dry mouth, mouth ulcer and sore throat.
It is also for menopause caused hot flush and night sweat, mouth dry and thirsty, anxiety, dizziness, dry cough, joint stiffness or soreness, heel pain, low back soreness, heat sensation in the palm and sole.
Liver and or Kidney Yin deficiency are a common pattern of health problems, such as vision weakness, skin loses emotion disorder, hormone imbalance and infertility. Especially it caused Menopause, Diabetes, Tinnitus, Nervousness, Sleeping Disorder.
Yin tonics contributes towards healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune system, hormone balance and reproductive system. It affects bodily fluids and provides moisture in conditions of dryness, Yin deficiency symptoms are usually accompanied by body inner heat sensation in the palm and sole, but body general temperature is normal. Yin is the feminine principle of Yin-Yang whereas Yang is the masculine principle. It is a natural remedy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, food supplement, made in the UK.
HOW ABOUT PRODUCT QUALITY?
GinSen natural ingredients are sourced from a prestige herbal manufacturer Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD registered in Taiwan. Each herbal ingredient is tested regularly and certified for stability and COA (Certificate of Analysis) GNP Standard. The concentration rate is 7:1. Read More
GinSen Herbal ingredients are all come from Taiwan, Their quality complies with high standard, especially Sun Ten(Shun Tian Tang) Pharmaceutical Co., LTD has received numerous national and international certificates for its production, including and not limited to:
- Received 4th renewal and the highest ranking A1 TGA PIC/S GMP certificate in Australia
- Received A rating NPA GMP Certificate in the US
- Received ISO9001 certification from British Standard Institution
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by American Speciality Health Project
- Qualified as reimbursable prescriptions by the Japanese Health Insurance system
WHY CHOOSE GINSEN PRODUCTS?
GinSen is the leading providers of Traditional Chinese Medicine in London. Our practitioners are members of the UK Regulatory Bodies: ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture) and BAcC (The British Acupuncture Council). We put product quality and our customers’ well-being as our first priority. We provide free consultations if you need.
Made in the UK for Ginseng LTD. 157 King’s Road, London United Kingdom SW3 5TX. GinSen® and GinSen Logo have registered trademarks of Ginseng LTD.